
Sauces really do make your food take really good. Mustard, ketchup, and barbecue sauce all make your food better. What tastes good with what?
I think that yellow mustard (or mustard mixed with ketchup) with corn dogs taste pretty good, but not too much mustard. It has to be just the right amount. In my opinion mustard doesn't taste any good unless it is on a corn dog. The corn dog mellows out the mustard's flavor and the mustard hides the corn dog's aftertaste.
Ketchup tastes good on McDonald's cheeseburgers (Oh, mustard doesn't taste too bad on them either because you can barely taste it). It makes the burger more enjoyable because it is not so dry. Ketchup also tastes good on meatloaf, and that is about it. Meatloaf doesn't really taste that good (well, depending on who makes it) and the ketchup hides the taste. I find when you are eating meatloaf, don't think about the meatloaf, just chug it down. :)
Now... Can I have a drum roll please? Dun dun dun dun.... Introducing, the one and only BARBECUE SAUCE!!! Now, seriously, this sauce tastes good on lots of things. Have you ever tasted BBQ sauce on a hot dog? A hamburger? A corn dog? Even meatloaf? When you have BBQ sauce on a hot dog, it tastes so good. Basically any kind will work, but on a hot dog I would suggest not a very strong kind. Maybe Sweet Baby Ray's or even Kraft BBQ sauce would be better. On a hamburger, about any kind would do. It tastes even better if you have bacon on your hamburger along with the BBQ sauce. Corn dogs taste good with BBQ sauce too, but that makes sense because they are hot dogs with bread around them. Now meatloaf, I would only suggest it if you have a problem with ketchup or really like BBQ sauce. Sometimes ketchup doesn't seem to settle in my stomach, and I feel like BBQ sauce.
In conclusion, I think barbecue sauce is the best sauce is the entire world!!! So, whenever you have time, you should go and try this wonderful food. I would definalty suggest it.
Please, Ketchup and mustard on a McDonalds dollar burguer, or ketchup on chicken nuggets, ketchup is the best. what do others think, they have to agree with me on ketchup.
ReplyDeleteI don't like Hot Dogs or Meat Loaf! I love your awsome idea though it was so cool!
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with Catherine that Meat Loaf and Hot Dogs are not the best foods out there. Although if I were starving I would not care which food I ate. If I had a choice on which i would rather eat I would choose Hot Dogs definately. If you were starving what food would you most prefer?
ReplyDeleteEmily I wonder how you got this idea. It's very original. I actually like meatloaf a lot. But only the kind my parents make. It's really good and it does taste great with ketchup. I also like BBQ and ketchup, not mustard. But one of my favorite sauces would have to be fry sauce. A mix of ketchup and mayonnaise.
ReplyDeleteAhhh.. Your paragraph makes me hungry. I love Sweet Baby Rays it is definitely my favorite sauce. It goes suprisingly well with Antelope. You should try it some time.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very interesting post. Creative, and one-of-a-kind. Unfortunately, I don't like mustard or ketchup. I ususally have mayonaise or relish. As for BBQ sauce, I love it! Not on meatloaf though, I ususally eat my meatloaf plain, just the way my mom makes it. I absolutely agree with Caleb, fry sauce is one of the best sauces ever! Even though I don't like ketchup when you mix it with mayonaise it is better. Sweet n' sour sauce is probably my favorite sauce though. McDonald's has the best, I always eat nuggets with some sweet n' sour sauce. What's your favorite sauce?
ReplyDeleteI forgot about fry sauce! That is the all-time bestest sauce ever. It ties right with BBQ sauce!
ReplyDeleteNo thanks on the meat loaf, I do love hotdogs, they are some of the best food in the world.
ReplyDeleteYa fry sauce is pretty amazing! I taste delicious on fries and on burgers. This is just making me crave Sharps food. Their fry sauce is the best ever. So how did you think of this idea? You are the only person who blogged on like a food topic. It's very original.
ReplyDeleteWell, I didn't want to majorly affend anyone and I don't really care about political stuff so I decided to do something I like. I like bbq sauce, and I knew it would start a good discussion on who likes what better. :)
ReplyDelete