Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dance Recital 2010






Dance! The theme of this year was color. I was the colors blue, white, green, and black. This year at out annual dance recital, me and my classmates performed in four dances, three in jazz and one in ballet. The first piece we performed was Black or White by Micheal Jackson. It was cheoagraphed by four people and was mostly hip hop. The second piece was a ballet dance. Half of the group was snow while the other half was green plants. Our third piece was iContact by Group 1 Crew. It was a Hip Hop piece. Our last piece was Alive Again by Matt Mahar. This was probably my favorite piece, very peaceful and worshipful. I love dance and am glad I have the opprotunity to go to River City Dance.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that these pictures turned out so cool. I loved to be in these dances too. River City Dance is an awesome dancer school and i am blessed to be able to dance, and this recital was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ashley, I feel blessed to be apart of such a wonderful dance school. I noticed that we are encouraged to dance for God, and I know that not every one has that opportunity. I am truly thankful that God has placed me in this dance school. I thank God for my ability to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Recital was awesome, you guys did great. I loved the theme. It was very.. Colorful. I'm glad that you love to dance so much, and hope you continue to.

    ReplyDelete